Rehabilitation Sciences Doctoral Program
Application / Admission Process
1. Individuals applying for admission must have a master’s degree
(professional or post-professional) in communication disorders, physical
therapy, occupational therapy, or athletic training and be eligible for
licensure or certification in one of the disciplines*.
Individuals not eligible for licensure will be considered on an
2. Applicants must apply to both the University of Kentucky Graduate School and the Rehabilitation Sciences Doctoral Program.
3. Application deadlines for Fall Admission to the Rehabilitation Sciences Doctoral Program are as follows is June 1st.
4. Applicants must submit the following materials:
5. Applicants will be asked to interview with faculty members as a part of the application process.
6. Because we believe that a successful doctoral experience depends on faculty guidance, an RHB Doctoral Program Faculty Member must agree to serve as an applicant’s primary mentor before an applicant can be accepted into the program.
Graduate School application materials are available:
Application materials for the RHB program can be obtained below.
For more information contact:
Anne D. Olson, PhD, CCC/A,
Director of Graduate Studies, Rehabilitation Sciences Doctoral
Phone (859) 323-1100, ext 80572
Thank you for your interest in our Doctoral Program!