Physiology Home > Research > PGY Grant Guide
Physiology Pre-award Management
Note: Kelley should always be first point-of-contact for grant submissions
College Grants Officer assigned to Physiology
OSPA Research Administrator assigned to Physiology
It is strongly encouraged that you initiate this process at least 4 weeks prior to the sponsor deadline:
- Send the sponsor’s announcement or instructions along with an e-mail to Kelley Secrest explaining your intention to submit and the deadline. For NIH applicants, request an eRA Commons user name by emailing your full name and any previous NIH support to Susan Stark.
- Work with Kelley to prepare the eIAF (IMPORTANT: the eIAF must be fully-routed to OSPA a minimum of 3 business days in advance of the sponsor’s deadline, otherwise your proposal will not be submitted). The following will need to be attached to the eIAF:
- Budget Justification
- Disclosure of Financial Interest Forms
- Sponsor guidelines if cost sharing is required, salary or F&A is limited or any other sponsor restrictions
- IACUC and IRB approval letter, if applicable
- Prepare the sponsor’s application package. The completed application package should be submitted to Kelley at minimum 5 business days in advance of the sponsor deadline. Kelley will facilitate the submission of the application package via the CGO and RA.
OSPA Useful Proposal Information – http://www.research.uky.edu/ospa/info.html
eIAF Instructions – http://www.research.uky.edu/ospa/info/docs/eiaf.pdf