31st Annual UK Symposium in Reproductive Science and Women's Health
Thursday, May 17, Charles T. Wethington Building
- 8:00 - 9:00 AM
- Breakfast/Poster Session, Thomas C. Robinson Commons Room, Charles T. Wethington Building
- 9:00 AM
- Welcome: Auditorium, Charles T. Wethington Building
Thomas Curry, Ph.D., Symposium Director
- 9:00 - 10:15 AM
- Sergio Ojeda, Ph.D., Oregon National Primate Research Center
- "Gene networks and epigenetic mechanism controlling female puberty"
- 10:15 - 11:30 AM
- Poster Session, Thomas C. Robinson Commons Room
- 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Trainee Lunch (by reservation) Thomas C. Robinson Commons Room
- 12:30 - 1:45 PM
- Jeffrey Rosen, Ph.D., Baylor College of Medicine
- "Tracking and Targeting of Breast Cancer Stem Cells"
- 1:45 - 2:15 PM
- Posters and Refreshments: Thomas C. Robinson Commons Room
- 2:15 - 3:30 PM
- Bo Rueda, Ph.D., Harvard Medical School
- "Oogonial stem cells; can they serve as a source for high-grade ovarian adenocarcinoma?"
- 6:00 PM
- Evening Session at Woodford Reserve Distillery [ driving directions pdf ]
Friday, May 18, Charles T. Wethington Building
- 8:00 - 8:30 AM
- Coffee / Breakfast / Poster Session, Thomas C. Robinson Commons Room
- 8:30 - 9:45 AM
- Mats Troedsson, D.V.M., Ph.D., DACT, DECAR, University of Kentucky
- "Selective Sperm Transport in the Mares Uterus"
- 9:45 - 10:30 AM
- Break / Poster Session, Thomas C. Robinson Commons Room
- 10:30 - 11:45 AM
- Keith Betteridge, M.V.Sc., Ph.D., FRCVS, University of Guelph
- "Equine embryogenesis: lessons and challenges from the living and the dead"
- 11:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- Symposium Closing and Poster Awards
All lectures will be held in the Auditorium of the Charles T. Wethington Building (CTW 014).
View Registration Information