Articles in Refereed Journals
- Bunn, TL, Slavova, S., Robertson, M. 2012. Motor vehicle injuries among semi truck drivers and sleeper berth passengers
- Bunn, TL, Yu, L, Spiller, HA, Singleton, M. 2009. Surveillance of methadone-related poisonings in Kentucky using multiple data sources. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2010 Jan 14;19(2):124-131. [Epub ahead of print].
- Bunn, T.L., Yu, L, Slavova, S., Bathke, A. 2009. The Effects of Semi Truck Driver Age, and Gender, and the Presence of Passengers on Collisions with Other Vehicles. Traffic Inj Prev 10(3):266-272.
- Bunn TL, Liu Y, Lee K, Robertson M, Yu L. 2009. Farmer Exposure to Organic Solvents During the Maintenance and Repair of Farm Machinery: A Pilot Study. Am J Ind Med. 2009 Oct 28. [Epub ahead of print]
- Nicholson VJ, Bunn TL, Costich JF. 2008. Disparities in work-related injuries associated with worker compensation coverage status. Am J Ind Med. 51(6):393-8.
- Bunn TL, Slavova, S, Hall, L. 2008. Narrative Text Analysis of Kentucky Tractor Fatality Reports. Accid. Anal. Prev. 40(2):419-25.
- Bunn TL, Slavova S, Spiller HA, Colvin J, Bathke A, Nicholson VJ. 2008. The effect of poison control center consultation on accidental poisoning inpatient hospitalizations with preexisting medical conditions. J Toxicol Environ Health A. 71(4):283-8.
- Slavova, S., Bunn, T., Pavlov, D., Kryscio, R.J. 2007. Surveillance of occupational drivers using k nearest neighbor methods on the line. Proceedings of the Joint Statistical Meetings. 2631-2634.
- Bunn TL, Slavova S, Bathke, A. 2007. Data Linkage of Inpatient Hospitalization and Workers’ Claims Data Sets to Characterize Occupational Falls. J KY Med Assoc. 105: 313-320.
- Bunn T, Costich J, Slavova S. 2006. Identification and Characterization of Kentucky Self-Employed Occupational Injury Fatalities Using Multiple Sources, 1995-2004. Amer J Ind Med. 49:1005-1012
- Bunn TL, Slavova S, Struttmann TW, Browning SR. 2005. Sleepiness/fatigue and distraction/inattention as factors for fatal vs. nonfatal commercial motor vehicle driver injuries. Accid. Anal. Prev. 37:862-869.
- Bunn, T.L., T.W. Struttmann. 2003. Characterization of fatal occupational vs. nonoccupational motor vehicle collisions in Kentucky (1998-2000). Traffic Inj. Prev. 4:270-275.
Non-peer reviewed publications
- Costich JF, Bunn TL, Robertson M. Worker safety programs make sense and save cents. KY Bench and Bar. September 2009.
- Contributing consultant for the following publication- Turner S., Walker, R. Report on methamphetamine and other drug use in Kentucky, University of Kentucky, March 2008.
- Bunn, T. 2007. Worker Fatalities Due to Motor Vehicle Collisions with Railroad Trains. Kentucky Epidemiologic Notes & Reports, 42(8)1-4.