For A Successful Visit
Items or information that FCM patients need or should be in possession of to ensure a successful visit:
- Arrive at FCM clinic front desk 15 minutes before your appointment time.
- If you cannot make your appointment, please make sure to contact the clinic within 24 hours of their scheduled appointment. [323-6371]
- If you are a first-time patient (new patient to practice), please allow additional time to complete your medical history form.
- Please bring proper identification [driver’s license, etc].
- Please bring your medical insurance card and information.
- Please bring all medications you are taking with them (include OTC meds).
- Please have the co-pay amount required by your insurance carrier. If you are unsure as to the co-pay amount, please contact the clinic front desk at least 24 hours before your appointment. [257-1551]
- Please bring a copy of your medical records if transferring from a previous primary care providers outside the UK Healthcare system.
- Please bring lab results, x-rays, and other medical information pertinent to your appointment.
- If you are having a procedure performed that will require anesthesia that may affect your ability to operate a vehicle, please arrange to have someone that can provide you with transportation from the clinic.
- Please be aware that parking is paid by the patient at a reduced ‘patient rate’, but this will still necessitate having the necessary amount to exit clinic parking