<< backGill Heart Institute Cardiovascular Research Day 2006
Poster Prize Regulations
|Prizes will be available in proportion to the number of posters submitted in the following categories:|
1. Student - undergraduate or
Please ensure you have indicated your status on your registration. The listing of abstract titles and award designation will be on the CVRC site by October 2nd. Please check the site and inform us of any incorrect designations.
|Criteria for Assessing Prizes|
| 1. Quality
of the abstract.
2. Quality of the poster.
3. The ability to provide a clear description of the study and responsiveness to questions.*
*The most emphasis will be placed on the last category.
| 1. Only one
first author abstract will be considered for an
award per individual. If more than one first
author abstract is being submitted, the
author must clearly state which one they wish to be
considered for the award.
2. Special characters or Greek symbols will not be properly reproduced in the abstract.
3. Poster must fit on 8' x 4' boards.
4. Posters need to be placed on the designated board by 11:00a.m. on Friday, October 13th.
5. Those submitting a poster for consideration of an award need to attend their posters between 1:00p.m. and 3:00p.m.