This symposium will address important factors that assure high quality, durable dental implant therapy. Implant experts and internationally recognized speakers will share their knowledge in several areas including: dental implant care successfully accomplished by UKCD students, residents, and faculty, minimizing implant complications with multidisciplinary treatment planning, evidence based yet practical clinical application of reconstructing emergence profile for esthetic implant restoration, site development for successful implant restorations, and treatment planning for alveolar defects.
This is an educational opportunity not to be missed by the entire oral healthcare team, including specialists, restorative dentists, and dental hygienists.
At the conclusion of this presentation, each participant should be able to:
- Collaborate between disciplines to provide best quality implant therapy
- Understand new strategies for clinical dental implant procedures
- Be able to use these strategies and techniques to enhance patient acceptance of dental implants
- Utilize CAD/CAM technology for precise implant therapy
- Achieve more esthetic anterior implants
- Manage implant complications effectively