At the rate new developments are introduced to the market, it is difficult to keep up with the latest trends in restorative dentistry. There have been some remarkable improvements in the procedures general dentists perform daily. Should we rely on manufacturer sales representatives for our information or wait until a controlled study in a refereed journal appears? This fast paced seminar will update you on the latest in esthetic crown materials, cements, bonding, bite records, chair side scanners, implant options, digital treatment planning as well as information on Invisalign and more.
The afternoon portion of the program will include information specifically for the general practitioners that wishes to incorporate the Invisalign system into their practice. Adding orthodontic treatment to your practice can provide great benefits to your patients such as pre-restorative positioning of teeth to set up beautiful, minimally invasive results.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Become familiar with the newest esthetic crown materials, their application, and cementation protocols.
- Compare different manufacturers chair side scanners advantages and disadvantages to better understand how they can be incorporated into daily practice.
- Simplify and improve clinical outcomes by applying time tested principles of treatment planning utilizing the latest developments in technology, photography, and esthetics.
- Identify ideal case types for Invisalign treatments
- Integrate all aspects of the Invisalign process into the practice