<< backGill Heart Institute Cardiovascular Research Day 2009
Poster Prize Regulations
|Poster prize categories are listed below. 1st place prize in each category is $500. Additional prizes will be available in proportion to the number of posters presented at the meeting.|
1. Student - undergraduate or
3. Staff - non-doctoral
Please ensure you have indicated your status on your registration. The listing of abstract titles and award designation are available on the CVRC registrations page immediate upon completion of registration. Please confirm the information and inform us of any incorrect designations.
|Criteria for Assessing Prizes|
| 1. Quality
of the abstract.
2. Quality of the poster.
3. The ability to provide a clear description of the study and responsiveness to questions.*
*The most emphasis will be placed on the last category.
| 1. Only one
first author abstract will be considered for an
award per individual. If more than one first
author abstract is being submitted, the
author must clearly state which one they wish to be
considered for the award.
2. Special characters or Greek symbols will not be properly reproduced in the abstract.
3. Poster must fit on 8' x 4' (W x H) boards.
4. Posters need to be placed on the designated board by 10:00a.m. on Friday, October 23rd.
5. Those submitting a poster for consideration of an award need to attend their posters between 1:00p.m. and 3:00p.m.
American Medical Association Continuing Education Accreditation requires the following:
6. All authors must complete a financial disclosure
7. Each poster must include faculty names with credentials, acknowledgement of commercial support, and learning objectives.